Spirit Quest Course

This blog has essays from the Spirit Quest course offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. The course is 30 weeks long and will change your life.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lesson 7 ~ Metaphysics ~ Spirit Quest ~ Meditation ~ Running Your Energy Essay

Lesson 7 ~ Metaphysics ~ Spirit Quest ~ Meditation ~ Running Your Energy Essay

By:  Rev. Trent Murman

 

I do have to say this exercise was very interesting to say the least.  I decided to rekindle two old friendships that I hadn't seen or talked with for quite some time, but we had not lost complete contact with either one.  It was amazing the results and the differences.  The first relationship I followed this lessons plan to the "T" and with high energy got in contact with this person and I did feel he fed from my emotions and did seem to be also upbeat and I could tell was genuinely happy I contacted him.  Actually, we planned for a lunch meeting (which lasted over three hours) and it was like two old college buddies reminiscing and catching up with each other.  It turned out to be a great reunion.

 

The second relationship I attempted to rekindle I decided not to be so upbeat at the onset of our reunion.  I did get the feeling the meeting was a tad strained.  The conversation was, what I would call forced to keep it going.  To tell you the truth about half way through the reunion I couldn't stand it and switched my demeanor to take on the more upbeat approach.  I noticed his affect was that of a bewildered person's at first.  But, eventually he started changing his affect and you could see he was becoming more relaxed with our meeting. 

 

I believe this definitely coincided with this lesson's overall meaning.  I do believe people tend to feed off of others energy and do follow its direction.  I was very glad in both instances to make the reconnection.  It does make you feel very good to know that you have brought a ray of sunshine into another's life.  It was very rewarding making these connections again.  GO IN PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment