Spirit Quest Course

This blog has essays from the Spirit Quest course offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. The course is 30 weeks long and will change your life.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Metaphysics Course



Hello ULC,




Welcome to Day 6 of the "What Is Metaphysics" E-Course





Today's lesson is: "How Can I Apply Metaphysics to My Life."

When metaphysics is properly applied to your life, such things as health, wealth, and happiness will be yours. Most importantly, you must realize there is only a stream of wellness/ abundance (health, wealth, and happiness) that flows through you. You are either blocking or allowing this stream. So when you are experiencing wellness and abundance you are allowing it. And when you are experiencing a sad, gloomy reality, you are blocking that stream off. Again, health, wealth, and happiness are natural. The key is not in creating these things, but in allowing them to flow to you.

I have provided specific information and outlined some specific action steps you should take to manifest any of these three things (heath, wealth, and happiness) in your life:
I have also included an affirmation with each. Please feel free to use them how you wish. Personally I repeat certain affirmations about a thousand times a day. I do this silently, in my head, as I go about my day. You can also meditate on your chosen affirmation. Do whatever feels good to you, with these affirmations. They are not necessary, so you don't have to use them if you wish not to.

1. Health- to experience health, you must realize that there is absolutely no reason for any part of your body to be unhealthy. Within every few months, you literally have a brand new physical body. Parts/ cells of our bodies are dying and being replaced with new healthy cells every couple of seconds. The only reason why you are unhealthy is because of your thoughts and beliefs. These continuously create unhealthy cells. Your body is simply a mirror of your beliefs.

Affirmation: My body's natural healing system is strong and pure, I allow the stream of health and wellness to flow through me.

If you are interested in health and well-being, or even if you just want more information, you should read the powerful, free book called
The Science of Being Well, click here. (if the link doesn't work, you can copy and paste it into your browser)

2. Wealth- to experience wealth, you must get rid of any negative, preconceived ideas or associations regarding money. Such as, "money is the root of all evil" or "money doesn't grow on trees." You can do this by understanding that God (your Higher Self) wants you to be rich. If "He" didn't, you would not be reading this right now. I would go into more details on wealth, but I have already written a powerful article on it. You can access it here. (if the link doesn't work, you can copy and paste it into your browser)

After reading this article you need more information, you must read the free book, The Science of Getting Rich (if the link doesn't work, you can copy and paste it into your browser)

Affirmation: "I allow wealth to flow into me and out of me, I am a great receiver and giver of wealth." If this affirmation does not work for you, you could try the affirmation advised by Foster Hibbard, "An endless avalanche of money now pours down upon me!"

3. Happiness- If you are experiencing health and wealth, there is really no reason for you to be unhappy. If you are unhappy, and in these conditions, the only reason is, because you are worrying about things that are beyond your control. You are probably trying to create/manipulate someone else's reality. It cannot be done, they must change it for themselves. This is the root of unhappiness. You must begin to stop worrying about things that you believe are beyond your control.

Affirmation: I am so grateful for everything in my life, I focus on the things I can change, and let go of the things I cannot. I am happy!

This has been a short lesson, because it is only the belief that matters. If you believe that you have whatever it is that you desire, you will absolutely achieve it, every time! You can make this more complicated if you wish. If you believe you must do a certain technique to achieve something, then you'd better do that technique. The choice is always yours.

Tomorrow we'll be wrapping up this course, with Day 7, we will be learning "What You Can/Should Do Now". Till then, may you enjoy infinite love and happiness.

Thank-You,

Jason Randhawa
Jason@whatismetaphysics.com
441 President Kennedy Avenue Apt. 1603
Montreal, Quebec
H3A-0A4 Canada



Universal Life Church

No comments:

Post a Comment