Spirit Quest Course

This blog has essays from the Spirit Quest course offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. The course is 30 weeks long and will change your life.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest Final Essay

Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest Final Essay

This course has been informative, enlightening, and enjoyable. Each week I have eagerly awaited the next discourse to arrive in my email inbox. Aside from getting it over with as a developmental phase, I'm actually disappointed that the course is over.

The style of writing Reverend Long uses is very down home, friendly, and unpretentious. She's candid about her own, personal experiences regarding the subject matter. The tone and personality of each discourse was what I would expect from a sister or cousin writing a letter to me, not what I would expect from an academic series of lessons.

No mumbo - jumbo. No 'Doctor Peabody and Swami McGillicutty say ...' It's just Rev. Amy Long, in a voice that could be coming from next door, telling what she knows to be true, actual, and factual. Easy to read, easy to understand, easy to follow, presented in a logical sequence, I recommend this to those wishing to learn the practical side of Metaphysics.

The first two or three discourses tended to offer fairly standard concepts and techniques in Psychology. I thought initially that the course had either been mislabeled, or misrepresented. Then the discourses seem to have digressed into very silly exercises ... that actually work like a charm once a person sits down and does them.

I  actually had problems forming the visualizations. I still do to some extent. I can not completely visualize, I can not fully see my grounding cord going all the way to the center of the Earth in my minds eye.

I cannot seem to visualize roses either, but I have little problem visualizing the roses as balloons. The only exception is that I can visualize my protection rose as a rose. Also, instead of it being out in front of me, I am in the center of it.

With the protection rose out in front of me, negative energy was able to get to me. Worse, I was able to generate negative energy myself ... and both external and internal negative energy would have a feeding frenzy every so often. Surrounded by my protection rose, which is clear, and set to attract, neutralize, and dispose of negative energy from any source, I now find the technique phenomenally effective.


These variances in practice do not seem to matter. I have had some quite phenomenal results.

I begin sending out greeting roses -  balloons to people. I am incredibly girl shy. Some of these greeting roses -  balloons were too young women I would like to have other than a passing - by non - relationship type relationships with.

Amazingly, with each young woman to whom I sent a greeting rose - balloon, there now exists at least a friendly relationship where no relationship at all had existed before. I have been in close proximity to each of these young ladies for quite a while.

With one young woman in particular, there now is exists a frustrated relationship, as each of us is incredibly shy of each other's gender, and neither of us is exactly sure how to proceed with the other.

The techniques prescribed in this course have otherwise given me tools for more objective thinking, and better stress management. This course is well worth the time and effort it takes to complete, and is worth many times over what the course cost.











No comments:

Post a Comment